This Sound SoundObject is meant to control a DAW (Ardour in my case) by the OSC protocol. The DAW can run either on the localhost or on a second computer.
I use Ardour for this purpose, as it is well designed for use with OSC.
version 1.3, december 2017
- due to changed code of OSCsend (26 dec. 2017), adapted code to meet present status
- now, OSCsend code produces messages as expected by Ardour: http://manual.ardour.org/using-control-surfaces/controlling-ardour-with-osc/osc-control/
- better description for the choices in the Dropdown Menu
version 1.2, december 2017
version 1.1, december 2017
- better naming
- with Ardour, option to run from one of the Ardour 9 markers
- localhost (same computer) or 192.168.1.xxx (destiantion computer)
version 1.0, december 2017
- 5 different ways to control the playbackhead of Ardour
- standard input port for Ardour = 3819
- the position of the playbackhead of Ardour is in samples