RingXtended is an effect that uses 2 methods for "carrying" the incoming signal (modulator): the Julian Parker ringmodulation (implementation in a UDO by Steven Yi) and the "usual" multiplication with a wave.
I call it Xtended because i wanted several ways to ringmodulate and "mangle" the incoming signal.
version 1.2, February 2019
- stereo version
- added phaseknob for right channel to spatialize a mono sound
version 1.1, February 2018
- added warning when no or invalid impulse sound is used
- if no or incorrect impulse, then the effect is bypassed
version 1, november 2017
- uses 4 waveforms to carry the incoming signal: sine, saw, square, pulse and soundfile
- the soundfile modulation option is done by a looping soundfile with pitch control
- a lowpass filter for the carrier signal to filter out some of the harmonics
- option to mix dry/wet signal
- 2 faders for optimizing the frequency of sine, saw, square or pulse wave
- offset option to adjust the amount of sidebands