Idea is to use several samplesounds and mix them and loop them so that it feels like one complicated sound.
Xlooper is the name, where X stands for crossfade time of the looping.
Xlooper is based on the opcode flooper2, but has some extensions.
version 1, June 2016
- mixing of 4 samples
- muting per channel
- use of faders is preferred because of higher resolution and visual cue as to distinguish the position between the faders of the looping points.
- select looping range per sample and crossfade time for respective samples
- option to randomize amplitude per sample
- stereo option (randomize panning
- option for a subtle vibrato
- crossfade time of the loop can be varied by the "dirt" option. This way the looping points will vary a bit and the looping sound will never sound exactly the same.